Tulip Premium Pork Luncheon Meat and sour soup
- 40 min
- 4 persons
- 340 g Tulip Premium Pork Luncheon Meat 40% less sodium
- 150 g Chinese silver fish meat
- 1 tbsp Fried red onion
- 20 g Vietnamese coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 bunch River leaf creeper
- 2 tbsp Lemon grass
- 2 Chilies
- 20 g Cilantro
- 2 Tomatoes
- 0.25 Pineapple
- 1 tsp Seasoning
- 0.5 tsp Ground pepper
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 liter Water
- Cooking oil
- Grate the Tulip Premium Pork Luncheon Meat
- Chop the Vietnamese Coriander and lemon grass
- Beat the river leaf creeper
- Cut the cilantro into 2 cm pieces
- Cut the chili diagonally
- Cut the tomatoes into 8 pieces in the direction from the top to the bottom
- Cut the pineapple into thin strips
Mix the Tulip meat with Chinese silver fish meat, Vietnamese coriander, seasoning, pepper and fish sauce until it sticks well together.
Heat oil in a pot, add lemon grass, pineapple and tomatoes, then stir.
Add 1 liter water. Boil the soup. Use the tablespoon to take the meat/fish ball, then put it in the boiling soup. Let it boil for 5 minutes. Add river leaf creeper. Season the soup with 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, ½ tablespoon seasoning. Turn off the fire. Add cilantro and chili.
Serve with rice, fish sauce and chili.
Serve for dinner.